Whether you have a new puppy, an older dog, or you just picked up a new friend from a shelter or rescue group, Beverly will teach you how to get your dog to respond. Is he too aggressive? A little scared? Does she not listen to your commands? Is this your first dog, or maybe your first dog of this breed? Or, are you looking to find your furry soulmate? Check out our dog matchmaking service, “The Dog Sommelier”.
Every dog has his or her own personality and needs. Training classes are fine for getting some of the basics down, but for real training – that meets your and your dog’s personal needs – you need individualized, one-on-one time. And that’s what Beverly offers. After your initial consultation, Beverly will tailor the training to meet your exact needs and requirements. She will help you do whatever is required for success.
We can help with all of your dog training needs
DOG OBEDIENCE & MANNERS
HELP WITH BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
Ever wished you knew what your dog was thinking?
Beverly’s program will enable you to understand your dog’s needs, responses and feelings. She calls her unique methodology “empathic dog trainingSM”. With a deep understanding of why your dog is behaving and reacting the way he or she does, along with detailed and easy to understand steps to follow, you will quickly and easily be able to turn around even the most troubling situations.
- Over 12 years serving the SF Bay Area as an expert dog behaviorist
- Provides private and personalized empathic dog training
- Has extensive knowledge and success with solving fear & aggression issues
- Has trained over 2,000 dogs locally and internationally
- Accredited member of Association of Pet Dog Trainers & International Association of Canine Professionals
- Official dog trainer for the US Postal Service
- Certified with the American Kennel Club as an evaluator for its Canine Good Citizen Test
- Comes highly recommended by SF Veterinarians, dog businesses and non profits, such as: San Francisco Dog Owners Group, Doggie Protective Services, Rocket Dog Rescue, Pets Are Wonderful Support, Pawtrero Pet Supply, Noe Valley Pet Company, Blue Sparrow Holistic Vets, Lotus Vets, Best Friends Animal Society and many others
- Has served on the Board of Directors of Rocket Dog Rescue, American Humane Society and Share-A-Pet pet assisted therapy organization
- Has volunteered as sole behaviorist for several Bay Area Non profits, such as VetSOS, Share A Pet, Rocket Dog Rescue, and PAWS
- She holds free lifetime educational monthly training and tune up meetups for her clients
- She is the international dog behavior expert & guest blogger for Petcube, Rover.com, Whistle and DOGTV. Beverly has also been published in dozens of dog magazines such as Bay Woof, Fetch and Fido Friendly, and she’s written articles for SFDOG and several Dog Rescue Groups
If you’re interested in knowing more about The Pooch Coach’s dog training methodology, click here. If you’d like to know more about her background and credentials, click here. Read Beverly’s published article: “How to Raise a Dog”. A groundbreaking & revolutionary new way to look at dog training. How well adjusted & trained is your dog? Click here to take our test.