February News & Tips
SFDC Meetups for Pooch Coach clients. Come out and practice your handling skills and meet other past & present members of the Pooch Coach Pack. Our next Meetup with FREE training tips, behavior help, treats and socialization practice is:
Saturday, March 4th @ 12 noon – 2 PM
at Christopher Playground in SF.
Free demos, advice & treats from The Pooch Coach!
Come out with your dog for some socialization and some fun. Learn a new trick or 2. Have a question about your dog’s behavior? The Pooch Coach will be offering free 1-1 advice to attendees. It’s a great way to practice your dog’s greeting skills with other dogs as well as with humans… All overseen by an expert canine behaviorist.
If you are not a Pooch Coach client and would like to attend, please email us at email@example.com and we will let you know if we can accommodate you,
Free Professional photos by Soulful Pet Photography!
And all SF Dog Connectors Meetup attendees get free samples of Charlee Bear Dog treats for their pooch!
Here’s a video of people enjoying previous Meetups – hear what they have to say!
Free Tips in our Award Winning Blog
Did you know that The Pooch Coach won 2 awards in 2016 for being one of the best dog blogs in the world?
Check out our blog page here.
Our blog is broken into sections about training, health & nutrition, general tips and even travel tips. You can also access our newsletter archive on that page. You can even subscribe to the blog so you get email notification of new posts, which happen every 1-2 weeks.
Here are some of the most popular & a couple recent posts in case you missed them:
– Thinking of getting a second dog, or already have one? Don’t make these mistakes! (New post)
– Is your dog scared of loud noises? Here are some quick tips for helping him through the next big bang.
– Does your dog go berserk when the doorbell rings? Here’s how to calm him down.
– Do you know which human foods are safe for dogs – and which are dangerous or fatal? Here’s a quick overview.
– How much water does your dog drink each day? It’s important to keep track so you know if he’s not feeling well. Here are guidelines for healthy drinking.
Want more tips?
Check out The Pooch Coach’s Dog Channel!
Click here to visit our YouTube channel and get some free dog training tips & help with common behavior issues. We’re adding new videos regularly, so please subscribe to get notified of new fun & informational videos.
My dog is my Valentine. How about you?
Book an appt
Thanks for reading our Newsletter.
We hope it was informative & fun.
Please share our newsletter with other dog lovers!
-Beverly Ulbrich, The Pooch Coach
Copyright © 2017 The Pooch Coach, All rights reserved.